Amazon Prime Day is coming soon on Monday, July 15th to Tuesday, July 16, 2019.
Prime Day is fast approaching and it’s time to prepare as Amazon rolls out two full days of epic deals!
Want to start getting warmed up for the fun? You’re in luck, because Amazon just revealed exclusive offers and savings – some of which you can take advantage of NOW.
In the days leading up to Prime Day, Prime members will discover deals like:
- Amazon Music – Four-month subscription for just $0.99 (giving unlimited access to over 50 million non-advertised songs for your readers to enjoy).
- Prime Video – A $10 credit will be given on every Prime Video purchases for the first time.
- Audible – Get three audible books for free by subscribing to a free audible trial for 90 days.
- Kindle Unlimited – Unlimited books for the first three months for just $0.99 (nothing is better than a good audio book this summer under the Montreal sun)
- Amazon Photos – Get unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos and get $15 credit on your Amazon.ca account (perfect for storing your readers’ holiday memories)
- Amazon brands- Save up to 20% on Rivet and Stone & Beam furniture and decorative items.
- Amazon Handmade – Save up to 30 % on Handmade Product, as jewellery, wall and interior decorations, kitchen utensils and gifts.
- Canadian children’s books – Prime members get 25% discount on Canadian children’s books. Not only that, for each children’s book purchase made on Amazon.ca between June 24 and August 18, 2019, Amazon Canada will donate $1 to Premier livre Canada.
- School year – Save money on school supplies, including laptops, shoes, backpacks, clothing and much more by shopping at the new Amazon store Bonne année scolaire.
- Limited collections – Your readers will be able to purchase limited and unpublished collection items such as the LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander to learn how to code.
- Whole Foods Market – Save up to 30 % on many products in every Whole Foods Market in Canada.
Prime Day will feature more than one million deals globally across TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, fashion, furniture, appliances, everyday essentials and school supplies. If you aren’t a Prime member, no problem. Eligible customers can start a 30-day free trial at amazon.ca/primeday.
Only Amazon Prime member can take advantage of the deals. Not a member? You can sign-up for a Free 30-Day Trial. Can cancel anytime. After your free trial, Amazon Prime is just CDN $7.99/ month or $79.00/year (plus any applicable taxes). Quebec residents receive an initial 13-month membership instead of a free trial.
Try Amazon Prime today and unlock access to exclusive deals and unlimited free two-day shipping on millions of eligible items
Click here to visit Amazon.ca now for more details.
Click here to sign-up for Amazon Prime’s Free 30-Day Trial.