It’s the New Years Eve. If you’re going out tonight, PLEASE Don’t Drink and Drive! It’s not worth it. Be smart. Plan ahead. Find a designated driver, call someone, call a taxi – better yet, get an Uber and save! Uber is 30% cheaper than a traditional taxi ride.
Sign-up for Uber now and enter my promo code uberDealsBlog and you’ll get your First Uber Ride for FREE (up to $15 CAD)!
Uber is a low-cost ridesharing option that connects you with on-demand transportation in minutes. You can ride easy knowing that all driver-partners undergo a rigorous background check process and that all Uber rides are supported by safety innovations like the “Share My ETA” feature.
I love Uber and use it all the time. I’ll be taking an Uber tonight. It’s NYE, it’s going to be busy tonight – be patient and wait to find an Uber if you don’t immediately get one. Uber will likely still be cheaper then a taxi even after surge pricing (high demand for rides).
Here’s why Uber is awesome:
- Cashless & Convenient: You don’t need cash. The fare is automatically charged to your credit card on file – no need to tip.
- One Tap to Ride: Uber uses your phone’s GPS to detect your location and connects with the nearest available driver. Get picked up anywhere – usually within minutes.
- Reliable Pick-ups: When you request a ride, they’ll located a driver and let you track their location on the map. Your drivers name, car details and ratings will appear in the app.
- Clear Pricing: Can enter your pick-up and drop-off locations to get a fare estimate before your trip.
Here’s how to get riding:
- Sign-up for a free account online, or download the Uber app (iOS, Android or Windows Phone)
- Enter my promo code uberDealsBlog to get your free CA$15 ride credit
- Select the uberX icon, set your pickup location, and request your Uber ride!
- Meet your driver curbside – you’ll be able to track the exact location of your ride.
- Enjoy the ride!
- Your ride will be charged directly to your Uber account when your trip is over and you’ll receive an emailed receipt.
Click here to sign-up for an Uber account now.
Click here to visit Uber’s website for more details about the company.
Happy New Year!