I recently used Uber for the first time and had an awesome experience. I’m now a big fan and highly recommend Uber and use it whenever I possibly can. Not only is it 30% cheaper than a traditional taxi ride, it’s also more convenient and reliable.
Uber is a low-cost ridesharing option that connects you with on-demand transportation in minutes. It’s available in 60 countries and over 300 cities worldwide. The company is valued at over $50 Billion!
Here’s why Uber is awesome:
- Cashless & Convenient: You don’t need cash. The fare is automatically charged to your credit card on file – no need to tip.
- One Tap to Ride: Uber uses your phone’s GPS to detect your location and connects with the nearest available driver. Get picked up anywhere – usually within minutes.
- Reliable Pick-ups: When you request a ride, they’ll located a driver and let you track their location on the map. Your drivers name, car details and ratings will appear in the app.
- Clear Pricing: Can enter your pick-up and drop-off locations to get a fare estimate before your trip.
Here’s how to get riding:
- Sign-up for an Uber account
- Download the Uber app (iOS, Android or Windows Phone)
- Enter my invite code uberDealsBlog to get your free CA$15 ride credit
- Select the uberX icon, set your pickup location, and request your Uber ride!
- Meet your driver curbside – you’ll be able to track the exact location of your ride, and you’ll receive all the important details ahead of arrival, like contact info for the driver and the license plate of the car.
- Enjoy the ride! No need to worry about fumbling for cash- your ride will be charged directly to your Uber account when your trip is over and you’ll receive an emailed receipt.
Click here to sign-up for an Uber account now.
Click here to visit Uber’s website for more details about the company.