Say Aloha to savings! You can save on sunsets and sunrises that will take your breath away. Escape to Hawaii and let all your worries drift away.
Book by: July 31, 2019 (11:59 p.m. MT)
Destinations: This offer is valid on flights between select Western Canada cities, including:
- Winnipeg, MB, Brandon, MB
- Victoria, BC, Penticton, BC, Abbotsford, BC, Terrace, BC, Prince George, BC, Fort St. John, BC, Cranbrook, BC, Vancouver, BC, Comox, BC, Kelowna, BC, Kamloops, BC, Nanaimo, BC
- Calgary, AB, Medicine Hat, AB, Grande Prairie, AB, Lethbridge, AB, Fort McMurray, AB, Lloydminster, AB, Edmonton, AB
- Saskatoon, SK, Regina, SK
- Whitehorse, YT
- Yellowknife, NT
and Hawaiian destinations, including:
- Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
- Kona, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Travel: October 27, 2019 – April 25, 2020
Blackout dates: November 7-9, 11, December 18, 2019-January 6, 2020, February 13-15, 17, April 9-10, and April 12-13, 2020.
Restrictions apply. Lowest fares can be found on the following travel days per region. Fares on other days may be higher:
Canada: Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
U.S.: Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Learn how you can travel for free by visiting my new site RayTravelsFree.com.
- If you need to book a place to stay, check out Airbnb (Free $45 credit), Hotels.com, and Priceline.com.
- Sign-up for Uber and enter my invite code uberDealsBlog to get $5 Off Your First Ride! Uber is around 30% cheaper then a taxi.
- Save money whenever you travel by checking Groupon for hot deals in the city you’re visiting.
Click here to visit WestJet’s website to book a flight now or for more details.