Looking for deals on fall and winter travel? Save on flights to great destinations in Canada, the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean.
Book by: October 4 , 2018 (11:59 p.m. MT)
- Canada and the U.S.: October 10 – December 19, 2018
- Mexico and the Caribbean: October 10, 2018 – April 30, 2019
- For travel to Canada, and the U.S., no blackout dates apply.
- For travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, blackout dates are December 19-24, 26-31, 2018 and January 1-6, February 14-16, 18 & April 18-20, 22, 2019.
Lowest fares for travel to Canada can be found on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Lowest fares for travel to the U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean can be found on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Fares on other days may be higher.
Air Canada is having a similar seat sale. Check both sites to compare prices and flight selection.
- Learn how you can travel for free by visiting my new site RayTravelsFree.com.
- If you need to book a place to stay, check out Airbnb (Free $45 credit), Hotels.com, and Priceline.com.
- Sign-up for Uber and enter my invite code uberDealsBlog to get your First Uber Ride for FREE! Uber is 30% cheaper then a taxi.
- Save money whenever you travel by checking Groupon for hot deals in the city you’re visiting.
Click here to visit WestJet’s website to book a flight now or for more details.